This is a brief overview of the Financial Budget for the year ending June 30, 2019:
- Current monthly assessment is $160 per household.
- Annual home owner total Annual Assessment Dollars is $6 million.
- Our Annual Operating Budget is $13.5 million.
- Annual revenue equals 44%; Home owner assessments (Net of Reserve Contributions). 56% is generated from our two Golf Courses; the Timbers at the Lodge Restaurant and Lounge; the Timber Creek Catering services; and other Administrative Revenues.
- The balance of the Capital Improvement Savings Account is approximately $333,000.
- Total assets of the Community equal $42.6 million.
- The operating fund balance equals $1.3 million.
- The year-end Total Reserve Fund Balance is $8.6 million.
- Total percentage of Reserves are Funded, equals approximately 100%.
- The Community has NO debt.
For a more detailed look at Sun City Roseville Community's financial strength, click here to view the most current Audited Statement.